Sources in this library
- Appellate Tribunals
- Armed Forces Tribunal
- Authority for Advance Rulings
- Central Administrative Tribunal
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Central Information Commission
- Company Law Board
- Competition Commision of India
- Debt Recovery Tribunals
- High Courts
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- Securities and Exchange Board
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- Supreme Court
- Trademark Tribunal
- Case nº First Appeal No. 300/ 496 Of 2012, (Against the Order dated 07/05/2012 in Complaint No. 66/2011 of the State Commission Chandigarh) of NCDRC Cases, February 13, 2017 (case 1. Omaxe Ltd. & Anr. 2. Dr. Ambuj Chaudhary Vs 1. Dr. Ambuj Chaudhary 2. Omaxe Ltd. & Anr.)
1. These two first appeals filed under section 19 read with section 21(a)(ii) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986, arise out of the impugned order dated 07.05.2012, passed by the U.T. Chandigarh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (hereinafter referred to as ''the State Commission'') in Consumer Complaint No. CC-66/2011, filed by the comp...
- Case nº Revision Petition No. 2415 Of 2016, (Against the Order dated 14/03/2016 in Appeal No. 440/2015 of the State Commission Rajasthan) of NCDRC Cases, February 13, 2017 (case Bhanwarlal Vs Rajasthan Housing Board & Anr.)
1. This revision petition has been filed under section 21(b) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 against the order dated 14.03.2016, passed by the Rajasthan State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (hereinafter referred to as ''the State Commission'') in First Appeal No. 440/2015, "Bhanwarlal versus Rajasthan Housing Board & Anr.", vide wh...
- RFA (OS) No.135/2015. Case: M/s. Narang Medicine Company Vs Swaran Lata Agarwal & Anr.. Delhi High Court
1. In November 2011, claiming to be the owners of Shop No.25 in property No.1520/2, Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, the respondents filed an application under Section 19 of The Slum Areas (Improvement and Clearance) Act, 1996, impleading therein the appellant as a respondent; pleading that the previous recorded owner of the property: Ms.Mee...
- Civil Appeal No. 1727 of 2016. Case: Nidhi Kaim and another Vs State of Madhya Pradesh and others. Supreme Court
2. Orders were passed by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (hereinafter referred to as, ''Vyapam''), cancelling the results of the appellants, of their professional MBBS course, on the ground that the appellants had gained admission to the course, by resorting to unfair means, during the Pre-Medical Test. These orders were passed, w...
- Case nº Revision Petition No. 2614 Of 2011, (Against the Order dated 30/11/2010 in Appeal No. 140/2007 of the State Commission Gujarat) of NCDRC Cases, February 13, 2017 (case Ms. Jay Gurdev Finishing Works Vs Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.)
1. This revision petition has been filed under section 21(b) of the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 against the order dated 30.11.2010, passed by the Gujarat State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (hereinafter referred to as ''the State Commission'') in First Appeal No. 140/2007, "Jay Gurudev finishing works vs. Oriental Insurance Company Limit...
- Case nº Consumer Case No. 1882 Of 2016 of NCDRC Cases, February 13, 2017 (case Hari Kumar Nair & Ors. Vs Ms. Express Projects Pvt. Ltd. & Anr)
1. This is a complaint filed by four persons all of whom separately purchased one residential flat each from the opposite party. Complainant No.1 purchased the flat for a consideration of Rs.41,20,000/-, complainant No.2 purchased his flat for a consideration of Rs.37,71,800/-, complainant No. 3 purchased the flat for a consideration of Rs.46,35,00...
- W.P.(C) 6220/2015. Case: Rajdhani Public School & Anr. Vs Director of Education & Anr.. Delhi High Court
b. Issue a writ in the nature of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, order or direction directing respondents to grant recognition/up-gradation of the recognition to the petitioner school upto 12th class in the stream of Humanities and Commerce; c. Allow exemplary costs in favour of the petitioner. d. Any other order(s) which this Hon''ble Co...
- FAO(OS)(Comm) Nos.33, 34/2017. Case: M/s. Zillon Infraprojects Pvt.Ltd. Vs Alstom Systems India (P) Ltd. & Ors.. Delhi High Court
1. At the outset, it may be noted that against mobilization advance paid by the respondent to the appellant, four bank guarantees were issued at the instance of the appellant by the respondent No.3 bank. We are concerned in the two appeals with three out of the four bank guarantees which are in the sum of `90 lacs,
- Case nº First Appeal No. 1030 Of 2016, (Against the Order dated 20/04/2016 in Complaint No. 22/2012 of the State Commission West Bengal) of NCDRC Cases, February 10, 2017 (case Ms. Krishna Kunj Vs Rabindra Nath Basu & Ors.)
1. M/s. Krishna Kunj, (opposite party No.1/petitioner) being a builder agreed to sell the flat in question at Rs.14,50,000/- at the rate of Rs.2,000/- per sq.ft.. The complainants have already paid Rs.12,59,000/- as per agreement of sale, and the balance amount of Rs.1,92,000/- was to be paid on the date of execution of the deed of conveyance, but
- Appeal No. 428 of 2006 in Notice of Motion No. 263 of 2005 in Suit No. 288 of 2005. Case: Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Vs Lupin Ltd. and Anr.. Bombay High Court
2. The AppellantOriginal Plaintiff has filed the present Appeal whereby, the challenging is made to impugned order dated 16 March 2006, passed by the learned Single Judge in Notice of Motion thereby, refused to grant interim reliefs in favour of the Plaintiffs. 3. The basic events, as relevant, are required to be noted as under:- The Appellant i...