Books and Journals
Sources in this library
- Asian Journal of Legal Education
- Foreign Trade Review
- Indian Journal of Industrial Relations
- Indian Journal of Public Administration
- International Journal of Communication
- International Studies
- Jadavpur Journal of International Relations
- Journal of Asian Security and International Affairs
- Journal of National Law University New Delhi
- Journal of Victimology and Victim Justice
- Legal Articles
- Studies in Indian Politics
- Unnes Law Journal
- Leader-member Exchange & Employee Retention: Investigating the Mediating Role of Work-life Balance.
- Application of Organizational Justice Theory to Consumer Complaints in COVID-19 Vaccination Drive.
- Incremental to Revolutionary Change: Synthesizing Indian IR System Through the Lens of Punctuated Equilibrium Theory.
- Measuring Total Rewards Satisfaction: A Scale Development Study.
- Input Elasticity of Output & Returns to Scale of Indian Manufacturing During Pre & Post Financial Crisis.
- Multidimensional Organizational Politics-Employee Engagement Relationship: The Role of Political Skill.
- Quality of Life in Enforced Work from Home: An Exploration of Gender Differences.
- Do Labor Laws Discourage Borrowers? An Empirical Note.
- Impact of Technostress on Productivity in Indian Public Sector Banks.
- All Businesses to Involve Health Diagnostics in Post COVID-19 World? A Theoretical Framework.