- Chennai (Madras) High Court
- Kerala High Court
- Uttarakhand High Court
- Rajasthan High Court
- Calcutta High Court
- Jharkhand High Court
- Orissa High Court
- Delhi High Court
- Karnataka High Court
- Himachal Pradesh High Court
- Bombay High Court
- Sikkim High Court
- Gujarat High Court
- Patna High Court
- Allahabad High Court
- Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Punjab & Haryana High Court
- Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Jharkhand High CEGAT & CESTAT High Court
- Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- Gawahati High Court
- Chhattisgarh High Court
- Kerala CEGAT & CESTAT High Court
- Bombay ITAT High Court
- Bombay Armed Forces High Court
- Tripura High Court
- Meghalaya High Court
- Manipur High Court
- Uttarakhand High Court Supreme Court Case
- Kerala High Court Supreme Court Case
- Calcutta High Court Supreme Court Case
- Bombay High Court Supreme Court Case
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Supreme Court Case
- Rajasthan High Court Supreme Court Case
- Patna High Court Supreme Court Case
- Delhi High Court Supreme Court Case
- Karnataka High Court Supreme Court Case
- Allahabad High Court Supreme Court Case
- Chennai (Madras) High Court Supreme Court Case
- Andhra Pradesh High Court Supreme Court Case
- W.P.(C) 6220/2015. Case: Rajdhani Public School & Anr. Vs Director of Education & Anr.. Delhi High Court
b. Issue a writ in the nature of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, order or direction directing respondents to grant recognition/up-gradation of the recognition to the petitioner school upto 12th class in the stream of Humanities and Commerce; c. Allow exemplary costs in favour of the petitioner. d. Any other order(s) which this Hon''ble Co...
- RFA (OS) No.135/2015. Case: M/s. Narang Medicine Company Vs Swaran Lata Agarwal & Anr.. Delhi High Court
1. In November 2011, claiming to be the owners of Shop No.25 in property No.1520/2, Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, the respondents filed an application under Section 19 of The Slum Areas (Improvement and Clearance) Act, 1996, impleading therein the appellant as a respondent; pleading that the previous recorded owner of the property: Ms.Mee...
- Appeal No. 428 of 2006 in Notice of Motion No. 263 of 2005 in Suit No. 288 of 2005. Case: Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Vs Lupin Ltd. and Anr.. Bombay High Court
2. The AppellantOriginal Plaintiff has filed the present Appeal whereby, the challenging is made to impugned order dated 16 March 2006, passed by the learned Single Judge in Notice of Motion thereby, refused to grant interim reliefs in favour of the Plaintiffs. 3. The basic events, as relevant, are required to be noted as under:- The Appellant i...
- FAO(OS)(Comm) Nos.33, 34/2017. Case: M/s. Zillon Infraprojects Pvt.Ltd. Vs Alstom Systems India (P) Ltd. & Ors.. Delhi High Court
1. At the outset, it may be noted that against mobilization advance paid by the respondent to the appellant, four bank guarantees were issued at the instance of the appellant by the respondent No.3 bank. We are concerned in the two appeals with three out of the four bank guarantees which are in the sum of `90 lacs,
- W.P.(C) No.1118/2011. Case: Brij Lal Dua Vs Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi & Ors.. Delhi High Court
1. By this writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the petitioner/Sh. Brij Lal Dua seeks the relief of being granted selection grade w.e.f 5.9.1971. Ancillary prayer is for quashing the order dated 24.11.2010 of the respondent no.2/Director of Education (DOE) whereby the request of the petitioner for grant of selection grade h...
- Criminal Writ Petition No.669 of 2016 along with Criminal Application No.459 of 2016. Case: 1. Mrs. Rabia A. Khan, 2. Mr. Sooraj Aditya Pancholi Vs The State of Maharashtra and Ors.. Bombay High Court
2. By this Petition, filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the Petitioner is seeking an appropriate writ, order or direction for formation of the Special Investigation Team for conducting further / fresh investigation in respect of death of her daughter Nafisa Ali Rizvi @ Jiah Khan. 3. The grievance of the Petitioner is that the i...
- W.P.(C) No. 368/2011. Case: Romail Singh Vs Union of India and Ors.. Delhi High Court
2. The present writ petition is totally bereft of a legal cause of action because there is no law that a person has to be promoted because juniors below to him have been promoted. The legal cause of action to succeed in promotion is to plead (and substantiate) as to which is the promotion post, what are the qualifying criteria for being promoted to...
- CO.APP.17/2016 & CM Nos.35077/2016, 4338-39/2017, 4929/2017 & 4931/2017. Case: Assotech Ltd. Vs Manmohan Singh Bhalla & Anr.. Delhi High Court
2. Taking cognizance of five company petitions seeking winding up of the appellant, the learned Company Judge noted that cheques issued by the company totaling more than `4 crores given to the five petitioners had been dishonoured. An FIR had been registered for offences of cheating and misappropriation against the
- O.M.P.(I)(COMM.) 405/2016. Case: Zillion Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd. Vs Alstom Systems India (P) Limited & Ors.. Delhi High Court
1. Zillion Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd. (hereafter 'ZIPL') has filed the present petition under Section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereafter 'the Act') inter alia praying for an injunction restraining respondent no.1 (hereafter 'Alstom') and respondent no.3 (hereafter 'ICICI Bank') from encashment of Bank Guarantee No. 0007BGR00835...
- RFA(OS)No.26/2014. Case: Kirti Pradeep Sood and Ors. Vs Keshav Sood. Delhi High Court
3. During his life time Hari Dass sought partition of the property held in his name and his brother, in which suit he claimed possession. Registered as CS (OS) 314/1967, on August 10, 1972 a preliminary decree was passed declaring Hari Dass as 1/3rd share holder and the remainder 2/3rd in Dr.Chiranji Lal. A final decree for partition was passed on
- W. A. No. 1676 of 1994-C. Case: 'Niyamavedi' rep/by its Member K. Nandini Vs Ramon Srivastava I. P. S. Inspector General of Police. Kerala High Court
1. 'Niyamavedi', claim ing itself to be a public spirited organisation consisting of lawyers, represented by one of its members Miss. K. Nandini, Advocate, moved this Court by filing O. P. 17367 of 1994 inter-alia praying for the issuance of a writ of mandamus directing the 4th respondent, the...
- C.W.J.C. No. 6784 of 1991. Case: (Sri) Kamlapati Dubey Vs State of Bihar and Ors.. Kerala High Court
2. In both the cases, it has been asserted by the petitioners that they have passed the Shiksha Shashtri Examination from Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Uttar Pradesh. It has also been asserted that the State Government in the Department of Education as well as the Bihar Public Service...
- Second Appeal No. 1270 of 1959. Case: 1, Sant Ram Nagina Ram, 2. Daya Ram Nagina Ram and Ors. Vs 1. Daya Ram Nagina Ram and Ors., 2. Sant Ram Nagina Ram. Punjab & Haryana High Court
"If in spite of protest by one co-owner, another co-owner raises a building on a portion of joint land, not exceeding his own share therein can the aggrieved co-owner obtain a decree for demolition of that building without proving special damage or substantial injury to him?" As the...
- WP.(C). 1676/2010, WP.(C). 1678/2010, WP.(C). 1679/2010, WP.(C). 1688/2010, WP.(C). 1697/2010. Case: 1. A. K. Nijhawan, 2. K. K. Vohra, 3. B. B. Goel Vs Union of India and others. Delhi High Court
2. The petitioners are officers of the Customs Department. Show-cause notices were issued to the petitioners by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, requiring them to show cause as to why penal action under the provisions of Customs Act, 1962 be not taken against them. Vide Order - in -...
- W.P. Nos. 26513 of 2010 and W.P. No. 12727 of 2012. Case: 1. A. Senthil Kumar and Ors., 2. M. Ranjan and Ors. Vs 1. The Principal Secretary to Government, Cooperation, Food and Consumer Protection Department, Fort St. George, Chennai-9 and Ors., 2. The State of Tamil Nadu, Rep by its Secretary to Government, Food, Cooperation & Consumer Protection Department, Fort St. George, Chennai-600009, The State of Tamil Nadu, Rep by its Secretary to Government, Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department, Fort St. George, Chennai-600009, The State of Tamil Nadu, Rep by its Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Fort St. George, Chennai-600009 and The Commissioner, Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Ezhilagam, Chepauk, Chennai-600005. Chennai (Madras) High Court
- Criminal Writ Petition No. 2140 of 2005. Case: 1. Aatif Nasir Mulla, 2. Haseeb Zubair Mulla, 3. Farhan Abdul Malik Khot, 4. Adnan Bilal Mulla, 5. Ghulam Akbar Khotal, 6. Mohd. Kamil, 7. Haroon Rashid Mohd. Yamin Lohar, 8. Rashid Ahmed Abdul Malik Ansari, 9. Noor Mohammed Abdul Malik Ansari, 10. Mohammed Nadeem Paloba, 11. Arif Hussain Panwala Vs Central POTA Review Committee, UOI and State of Maharashtra. Bombay High Court
3. In the former Petition it is prayed that the direction be issued to Central POTA Review Committee to forthwith review the case of the Petitioners therein in connection with POTA Special Case No. 2/2003 which was pending on the file of the Special POTA Court at Mumbai and to examine whether there ...
- Civil Revision Application No. 178 of 2007 with Civil Revision Application No. 333 of 2007. Case: 1. Abdul Rahiman Noormohammed Daruwalle, 2. Bashir Amin Chipade Vs 1. Sonabai Sahebrao Bhilare, 2. Vatsalabai Ramchandra Bhilare, 3. Leelabai Ramchandra Rajpure. Bombay High Court
1. These two civil revision applications by two tenants of the same landlords respondent Nos.1 to 3 against decrees of their ejectment are being decided by consent at the admission stage, by this common judgment because of the peculiar contentions advanced. 2. The respondents are undisputedly...
- Criminal Appeal (SJ) No.378 of 1998. Case: 1. Abu Bakar, 2. Sk.Musahid Vs State of Bihar. Patna High Court
1. Fardbeyan of one of the victims namely Simuda Kumari is made basis for the F.I.R. which in short is that she and her cousin sister Akali Kumari were sleeping in a room of their house. Their mother, father and brother were sleeping in different rooms. It is alleged that a boy entered their room,...
- WP(C) No. 3022/2010, WP(C) No. 3023/2010, WP(C) No. 3024/2010. Case: 1. Aditya Singh, 2. Gaurav, 3. Anurag Dobhal Vs Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management and another. Delhi High Court
1. All the three petitioners at the time of filing of these petitions were students of the Post Graduate Diploma & Management (Tourism & Leisure) Course conducted by the respondent No.1 Institute. The said course is a two year course divided into four semesters. The counsel for the...
- Crl. A. No. 562/2008, Crl. A. No. 563/2008. Case: 1. Ajay Kumar @ Ajju S/o Ram Kishan, 2. Vijender @ Biddi S/o Phool Singh Vs State. Delhi High Court
1. Instant appeals have been preferred against the judgment and order dated 03.04.2008 convicting the appellants for the offence punishable under Section 302/34 IPC and for the offence punishable under Section 201 IPC. For the former offence, the appellants have been sentenced to undergo...