- Gawahati High Court
- Andhra Pradesh High Court Supreme Court Case
- Chhattisgarh High Court
- Chennai (Madras) High Court
- Kerala CEGAT & CESTAT High Court
- Uttarakhand High Court
- Bombay ITAT High Court
- Calcutta High Court
- Bombay Armed Forces High Court
- Orissa High Court
- Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- Karnataka High Court
- Tripura High Court
- Bombay High Court
- Meghalaya High Court
- Gujarat High Court
- Manipur High Court
- Allahabad High Court
- Uttarakhand High Court Supreme Court Case
- Punjab & Haryana High Court
- Kerala High Court Supreme Court Case
- Jharkhand High CEGAT & CESTAT High Court
- Calcutta High Court Supreme Court Case
- Kerala High Court
- Bombay High Court Supreme Court Case
- Jharkhand High Court
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Supreme Court Case
- Himachal Pradesh High Court
- Rajasthan High Court Supreme Court Case
- Patna High Court
- Patna High Court Supreme Court Case
- Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Rajasthan High Court
- Chennai (Madras) High Court Supreme Court Case
- Allahabad High Court Supreme Court Case
- Karnataka High Court Supreme Court Case
- Delhi High Court Supreme Court Case
- Delhi High Court
- Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Sikkim High Court
- Criminal Appeal No.723 of 2015. Case: Prasanjit Krishna Sahis Vs The State of Maharashtra (U.T. of Daman & Diu). Bombay High Court
1 By this appeal, the appellant / accused is challenging the judgment and order dated 25th June 2013 passed by the learned Sessions Judge, Daman, in Sessions Case No.10 of 2012 thereby convicting him of the offence punishable under Section 307 of the IPC and sentencing him to suffer rigorous imprisonment for a period of 7 years apart from payment o...
- CS(OS) No.1409/2007. Case: J.M. Construction Pvt. Ltd. Vs Krishna Sachdev & Ors.. Delhi High Court
1. The defendants no.1 to 9 in this suit for specific performance of an Agreement relating to immoveable property and for permanent injunction restraining the defendants from dealing with the property seek rejection of the plaint on the ground of the claim therein being barred by time. 2. The plaintiff instituted this suit pleading (i) that one S...
- W.P.(C) 9390/2015. Case: Apeejay School & Anr. Vs Govt of Nct of Delhi & Anr.. Delhi High Court
1. The challenge in this writ petition is to the order passed by the Delhi School Tribunal in Appeal No. 43 of 2012 filed by the respondent No.2 on the ground that he was not allowed to enter the premises of the petitioner No.1 School on June 23, 2012 and was informed that his services have been dispensed with. The Tribunal vide the impugned order
- Writ Petition No. 3298 of 2017. Case: Deepak Agrawal Vs University of Mumbai and another. Bombay High Court
2. By this Writ Petition filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the Petitioner seeks a writ of mandamus or any other appropriate writ, order or direction against the Respondents to confirm the Petitioner's admission in the third and final year of the Three Year Degree Course as a law student with Respondent No.2 -- College for the ac...
- Writ Petition No. 8654 of 2016. Case: Dnyaneshwar Baliram Thakare Vs The State of Maharashtra and Ors.. Bombay High Court
2. By this Petition, filed under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, Petitioner is challenging the Judgment and Order dated 2nd April 2016 passed by the Caste Scrutiny Committee, Mumbai Division No.1, Konkan Bhavan, Navi Mumbai, thereby invalidating his Caste Certificate dated 1st December 2013 and directing initiation of criminal prosecution...
- O.M.P. (T) (COMM.) Nos. 22/2017 & 23/2017. Case: HRD Corporation (Marcus Oil and Chemical Division) Vs Gail (India) Limited (Formerly Gas Authority of India Ltd.). Delhi High Court
1. HRD Corporation (Marcus Oil and Chemical Division) (hereafter ''HRD''), a Corporation organised and existing under the laws of the State of Texas, USA, has filed the present petitions under Section 14 and 15 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereafter ''the Act''), inter alia, seeking termination of the mandate of Justice Tejinder S...
- O.M.P. 299/2003. Case: Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Vs Haryana Telecom Limited. Delhi High Court
1. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (''MTNL'') has filed this petition under Section 34 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (''Act'') challenging an Award dated 12th March, 2003 passed by the Arbitral Tribunal (''AT'') in the disputes between MTNL and the Respondent, Haryana Telecom Limited (''HTL''). 2. The background facts are that...
- OMP Nos. 1165/2014; 1556/2014 & OMP (Comm.) No. 156/2016. Case: National Highways Authority of India Vs Hindustan Construction Co. Ltd.. Delhi High Court
1. These are three petitions under Section 34 of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (''Act'') filed by the National Highways Authority of India (''NHAI'') which give rise to common questions and, therefore, are being disposed of by this common judgment. 2. OMP (Comm.) No. 156/2016 is directed against an impugned majority Award dated 13t...
- Criminal Revision Application No. 50 of 2017. Case: Kaviraj Dattatray Muslonkar Vs Rachana Kaviraj Muslonkar & Anr.. Bombay High Court
Court InformationBombay High Court
- ITA No. 161 of 2016. Case: National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. Vs Commissioner of Income Tax, Delhi-XI & Anr.. Delhi High Court
1. This appeal by the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Limited ('NAFED') under Section 260A of the Income Tax Act, 1961 ('Act') is directed against an order dated 16th October, 2015 passed by the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal ('ITAT') in ITA Nos. 1999 & 2000/Del/2008 for the Assessment Year ('AY') 2001-02 and 2002...
- C.M.W.P. No. 36426 of 2012. Case: 'Matsya Jivi Sahkari Samiti' Vs State of U.P. and others. Allahabad High Court
1. By means of this Writ petition the petitioner has sought a writ, order or direction in the nature of certiorari quashing the notice/order dated 21.3.2012. The facts of the case, according to the petitioner are that he was granted fisheries lease in the year 2006 for a period of 10 years, i.e.,...
- Case: (Smt.) Suhagwati wife of Sri Ram Charan @ Ram Prakash and Ors. Vs State of U.P. through Secretary, Home Revenue, Collector, Upziladhikari Karhal and LMC Nitawali, Pargana Pargana Barnahal through its Chairman. Allahabad High Court
3. Learned standing counsel submits that remedy of the petitioners is to file an application, seeking cancellation of the lease under Section 198(4) of the U.P. Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act, 1950. Learned Counsel for the petitioners submits that village is under consolidation hence, the ...
- Writ Petition No. 7806 (M/B) of 2009, 4212, 5366, 5369, 5372, 6678 (M/B) of 2012, 3647, 5464, 6098 and 6774 (M/B) of 2014. Case: 1) Satya Pal Singh 2) Nirmal Kumar Dwivedi Vs 1) State of U.P. 2) Principal Secretary, Department of Rural Development. Allahabad High Court
"(i) Issue a writ, order or direction in the nature of certiorari quashing the Government Order No. 296WC/Saat-Nyaya-5-2009-124WC/2009 dated 11.05.2009 (contained as Annexure No. 1) Government Order No. 216WC/Saat-Nyaya-5-2009-124WC/2009 dated 06.05.2009 (contained as Annexure-2) passed by...
- Writ Petition No. 2343 of 2007 (T), O.A. No. 1720 of 2001. Case: 1. A. Dhanapal, 2. R. Sekar, 3. S. Annamalai, 4. A. Balakrishnan, 5. A. Ekambaram Vs 1. Assistant Educational Officer, 2. Accountant General. Chennai (Madras) High Court
1. The petitioners are Senior Grade Teachers in Valapadi Panchayat Union School, except the fifth petitioner, who is the Head Master. They were paid city compensatory allowance pursuant to the recommendation of the VIth Pay Commission from April 1998 to October, 2000. The Audit party objected that...
- S.A. Nos. 1279 and 1765 of 1998. Case: 1. A. Sarangan, 2. A. Annadurai (since deceased, Tmt. Thilagaathy, Selvi Amutha and Manoj Russel) Vs 1. S. Vadivelu Mudaliar (Since deceased Nammalwarpet Co-op. Housing Society Ltd. and Ors.) and Ors., 2. S. Vadivelu Mudaliar (Since deceased V. Mani and Ors.) and Ors.. Chennai (Madras) High Court
1. These second appeals are focussed by the original first defendant in the respective suits, animadverting upon the judgements and decrees dated 26.4.1991 and 26.1.1991 passed in A.S. Nos. 380 and 381 of 1988 by the II Additional Judge, (VI Addl.Judge in-charge), City Civil Court, Chennai,...
- Writ Petition No. 358 of 2010, Writ Petition No. 526 of 2010. Case: 1. Aamir Khan Productions (P) Ltd., 2. Aamir Hussain Khan, 3. UTV Software Communications Ltd., 4. Ronnie Screwvala, 5. Siddharth Roy Kapur Vs 1. UOI, 2. Competition Commission of India and Ors.. Bombay High Court
1. In both these petitions under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, the petitioners challenge the separate show cause notices dated 21st December 2009 issued by the Competition Commission of India, Respondent No. 2 herein, under Section 26(8) read with Section 3(3) of the Competition Act,...
- Criminal Petition Nos. : 410 and 526 of 2011. Case: 1. Abdul Nasir, S/o Abdul Hamza, 2. Narayana Saliyan, S/o Sanjeeva Bangere Vs 1. State of Karnataka, 2. State by Mangalore North Police Station represented by Public Prosecutor. Karnataka High Court
1. These petitions are filed by accused Nos. 2 and 8 in Crime No. 73/2010 registered for the offence punishable under Section 120 (B) of IPC and also under Sections 3, 5, 25 and 27 of the Indian Arms Act. 2. It has been submitted before this Court that accused Nos. 2, 4, 5 and 6 are granted bail...
- Criminal Miscellaneous Case No. 21527 of 2008. Case: 1. Abrar Khan, 2. Mohd. Sadiq Vs State of Uttar Pradesh and Another. Allahabad High Court
The facts giving rise to this petition are that both the applicants happen to be marginal witnesses of the sale deed which is said to had been executed in respect of half of the share Khasra No.45-B area 3.44 hectares and Khasra No.45-A area 0.915 hectares by the mother in favour of her son. The...
- W.P.(C) Nos. 8094/2014, 9429/2014, 8193/2014 and 604/2015. Case: 1. Aditya Sanwal & Ors., 2. Ashutosh Chamoli & Ors., 3. Palak Gupta, 4. Sarapremashish Butola & Ors. Vs Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University & Ors.. Delhi High Court
1. These petitions have been preferred by some of the students who were pursuing B.Tech. Programme with Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering (hereafter ''GPMCE''), which was affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (hereafter ''the University''). The accreditation granted to ...
- Writ Petition No. 2457 of 2012 and Writ Petition (L) No. 585 of 2013. Case: 1. Air India Aircraft Engineers' Association, 2. Indian Aircraft Technicians' Association Vs 1. Air India Ltd., Air India Engineering Services Limited, The Regional Labour Commissioner (Central) and The Union of India, [Alongwith Writ Petition No. 391 of 2013, Writ Petition (L) Nos. 2896 of 2012], 2. National Aviation Company of India Ltd., Air India Engineering Services Limited, The Regional Labour Commissioner (Central), Union of India. Bombay High Court
1. Rule made returnable forthwith, by consent. Counsel for the Respondents in the respective petitions waive notice. Taken up for final disposal, by consent. As common questions are involved, these petitions are disposed of by this common Judgment. 2. All these petitions were proceeded together as ...