Economy and Business (Books and Journals)
- International Journal of Communication From Vol. 17 No. 1, January 2007 to Vol. 17 No. 2, July 2007 Bahri Publications, 2009
- The 42 below story (a company that breaks the rules of corporate social responsibility--and just doesn't care) *.
- An analysis of communication variables related to the 2001 emergency landing on Hainan Island, China by a U.S. surveillance plane.
- The challenge of HIV/AIDS: the role of the Cameroon Media.
- Improving the teaching of public journalism.
- Arundhati Roy and the Narmada Dams controversy: development journalism and the 'new international public sphere'?
- The use of new communication technologies and social changes in rural Romania.
- Satisfaction of Australian newspaper journalists during organizational change.
- Do citizen-based media of communication advance public journalism's ideals? Evidence from the empirical research literature.
- Strengthening the practice of public journalism around the world: lessons from the US-based empirical research literature.
- A contrastive analysis of English and Persian newspaper headlines.
- Communication and democracy in Africa.
- German pronominal systems in conflict: the discursive negotiation of du and Sie.
- Silence as a message conveying process: a study of Yoruba speakers of English in Nigeria.
- On communicative and linguistic competence.
- The effects of figurative language on the perceived credibility of political candidates.
- Education and empowerment through Information and Communication Technology to the rural women.
Request a trial to view additional results