Vol. 58 No. 2, October 2022
- Indian Banking, Non-Performing Assets & Corporate Governance: Why NPA So High?
- ESG: New Age Financial Reporting in India Challenges for Future.
- Effective Leadership Attributes: Evidences from Indian Power Sector.
- Employee Experience: Repainting the Canvas During & Post-pandemic.
- Encouraging Positive & Deterring Negative Employee Attitudes: Test of a Latent Variable Model.
- Work Meaningfulness through Goal Setting & Work Design in Emerging Work Environments.
- Maneuvering to the Top: STEM Women Persistence.
- Factors Affecting Employee Organizational Engagement in the Indian Context.
- Women in Masculine Jobs: Capturing Lived Experiences of Women in Sales Occupation.
- SARATHI: Factors Fostering Organizational Resilience in Small-Cap IT Companies in India.
- Sustainable HR Practices Effectively Increased Employee Morale during Covid-19 Exigency.
- Significant Policy Milestones in India's Digital Evolution (1851-2018).