Vol. 56 Nbr. 2, October 2020
- The HR/IR Theory-Reality "Lag"--An Exploration.
- Role of Home Country Determinants in Outward Foreign Direct Investment.
- Impact of Women Directors & Board Independence on Family Firm Performance: Evidence from India.
- Predicting Indian Foreign Exchange Market Crashes through Log-Periodic Power Law.
- Covid-19 & Employee Related Challenges for The Corporate.
- Overall Justice Perceptions & Voice Behavior--A Social Exchange Perspective.
- Normalizing Maternal Stoicism at the Workplace: Understanding Indian Mothers at Work.
- Work-life Benefits & Employee Well-being: Role of Perceived Organizational Support & Self-efficacy.
- Developing Diversity Scorecard: The Case of Larsen & Toubro, India.
- Process & Radical HR Innovations & Organizational Effectiveness: An Empirical Study.
- Innovative Work Behaviors: Role of Employee Engagement & Organizational Citizenship Behaviors.
- Evolving from Manager to a Business Leader: Characteristics of 'Yogic Perspectives'& 'Vedic Philosophy'.