Vol. 55 No. 1, July 2019
- Demonetization Impeded Indian Economic Growth? Test of Hawtrey's Theory of Business Cycles.
- Women Workers & Industrial Relations in Tea Estates of Assam.
- Women Trade Union Participation in India- A Qualitative Inquiry.
- Labor Legislation, Educated Labor & Foreign Direct Investment in Manufacturing in Taiwan.
- Growth & Productivity of Food Processing Industries in India.
- Trends & Patterns of Child Malnutrition in India: A Disaggregated Analysis.
- Reward Program, Job Satisfaction & Employee Engagement: An Empirical Study.
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of Reward Strategy at Tesco: Evidence from Selected Stores in UK.
- Thought Self-leadership & Performance: Examining the Role of Work Engagement.
- Examining Intercultural Sensitivity in the Indian Context.
- Employer Attractiveness: A Comparative Analysis of Professionals & MBA Students' Perceptions.
- Linking Corporate Social Responsibility & Work Engagement: An Empirical Evidence.
- Women Entrepreneurship: Painting It Bright While Missing the Dark.