Vol. 54 No. 2, October 2018
- Integrating Business-Society Dichotomy through Spiritual Lens.
- Gandhian Trusteeship & CSR: Interrogating the Relationship.
- Keynes's Dynamic ISLM versus Taylor's Rule.
- Industrial Policy in North East India: Peripheral Realities in Post-Liberalization Period.
- International Framework Agreements Taking Sting Out of Transnational Collective Bargaining.
- Dynamics in a Plant Level Bargaining Process & Wage Determination.
- International Business Managers' Perspective of Doing Business with India.
- A Measure for Employee Empowerment in Indian Work Setting.
- Vicarious Justice Shapes Observers' Climate Perceptions: Moderating Role of Collectivism.
- Development of Managerial Competency Scale: A Telecom Sector Study.
- Factors Affecting Student's Perception of Online Learning: an Empirical Analysis.
- Pay for Performance in Private Sector Higher Education Institutions in UAE.
- Need for HRD Interventions in Higher Education System--an Empirical Study.
- CEO: Chess Master or Gardener?