Vol. 57 Nbr. 3, January 2022
- Incremental to Revolutionary Change: Synthesizing Indian IR System Through the Lens of Punctuated Equilibrium Theory.
- Input Elasticity of Output & Returns to Scale of Indian Manufacturing During Pre & Post Financial Crisis.
- Do Labor Laws Discourage Borrowers? An Empirical Note.
- Impact of Technostress on Productivity in Indian Public Sector Banks.
- All Businesses to Involve Health Diagnostics in Post COVID-19 World? A Theoretical Framework.
- Availability & Efficacy of Healthcare in Smaller Indian Cities.
- Measuring Total Rewards Satisfaction: A Scale Development Study.
- Strategic Leadership & Business Performance- A Mediation Model.
- Quality of Life in Enforced Work from Home: An Exploration of Gender Differences.
- Multidimensional Organizational Politics-Employee Engagement Relationship: The Role of Political Skill.
- Leader-member Exchange & Employee Retention: Investigating the Mediating Role of Work-life Balance.
- Application of Organizational Justice Theory to Consumer Complaints in COVID-19 Vaccination Drive.