Vol. 53 Nbr. 1, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- From reactions to return on investment: a study on training evaluation practices.
- Social exclusion & poverty among tea garden workers in Bangladesh.
- Viewing hotel industry through customer oriented bureaucracy.
- Green HRM practices in private health care & banking sectors in India.
- Leadership styles & relational energy in high quality mentoring relationship.
- Corporate governance structure: issues & challenges--cases of Tata sons & infosys.
- Psychological capital: a review of current trends.
- Motivation & attitude of generation y in India: an exploratory study.
- The crossover of work-family experiences among supervisor-subordinate dyads in India.
- Impact of double bind & promotional paradox on work performance of women.
- Impact of conflicts on team creativity in Indian software companies: gains & detriments.
- Effect of employee's upward influence tactics on managerial decision making.
- Push & pull factors in entrepreneurial intentions among youth in a small imperial state.