Vol. 50 Nbr. 3, January - January 2015
- Make in India, largely for India.
- Union decline: a geography based assessment.
- Modified labor welfare measures for special economic zone & implications.
- Rural-urban linkages, labor migration & rural industrialization in West Bengal.
- Manufacturing growth & employment pattern in India since 1990s.
- Why Indians work: a cultural values perspective.
- General individual values of Indian government servants: what lies beneath?
- Turnover intentions: scale construction & validation.
- Predictors of employee engagement: the case of an Indian PSU.
- Leadership dimensions & organizational commitment in small scale enterprises in Delhi.
- Human resource (HR) & social challenges faced by microfinance in India: a framework.
- Implementation of MGNREGA & its impact on Rural Madhya Pradesh.
- Employment in organized & unorganized retail.