Vol. 49 Nbr. 4, April - April 2014
- The pathology of performance appraisals--insights from supreme court rulings.
- Employee reactions to performance appraisal system in Indian banks.
- Workers' participation in management: a conduit between present & past.
- QCs' effectiveness factors in public & private enterprises in India.
- Sex & rank differences in Indian police: an empirical analysis.
- Retaining core, critical & scarce skills in the energy industry.
- Employee creativity: mediating & moderating role of psychological capital.
- Employee involvement & flexible role orientation: a moderated mediated model.
- Mentor-mentee relationships in a large Indian manufacturing organization.
- Construction &validation of employee wellness questionnaire.
- The participation-direction debate in leadership: insights from Ramayana.
- Work-family conflict & quality of work life among veterinary doctors.
- Emotional intelligence & job performance in banking & insurance sector in India.
- Personality & learning styles--lessons for Indian corporate trainers.