Vol. 48 Nbr. 3, January 2013
- About the guest-editor.
- Informal workers & the economy.
- Informal work.
- Informal employment revisited: theories, data & policies.
- Organizing the unorganized workers: lessons from SEWA experiences.
- Organizing the unorganized workers: the Indian scene.
- Women workers: addressing constraints to work.
- Wages of unorganized sector workers in India: What NSS survey data can tell us?
- Three representations of insecurity in three narratives of unorganized workers.
- Social protection of the workers in the unorganized sector.
- Hope to despair: the experience of organizing Indian call centre employees.
- What explains wage in India?
- Urban informal sector: the work culture of Silversmiths in Odisha.
- Competitiveness of major rice exporting nations.
- A struggle for meal benefits.