No. 6-1, June 2018
- Adivasis and the State Politics in Jharkhand
- Book review: Gautam Bhan, In the Public’s Interest. Evictions, Citizenship and Inequality in Contemporary Delhi
- Book review: Milan Vaishnav, When Crime Pays: Money and Muscle in Indian Politics
- Book review: Paul R. Brass, An Indian Political Life: Charan Singh and Congress Politics
- Book review: Rahul Ramagundam, Including the Socially Excluded: India’s Experience with Caste, Gender and Poverty
- Conservative in Practice: The Transformation of the Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh
- Contradictions of Conservatism
- Does Higher Turnout Hurt Incumbents? An Analysis of State Elections in India
- Lala Lajpat Rai’s Ideas on Caste: Conservative or Radical?
- Language Textbooks and Politically Active Citizenship: Assisting or Hindering the National Project?
- Mind the Gap?: Navigating the Quantitative and the Qualitative in Survey Research
- National Narrative and Regional Subtext: Understanding the Rise of BJP in Assam
- Policymaking in the Context of Contestations: GM Technology Debate in India
- Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah of Kashmir, 1965–1975: From Externment to Enthronement
- The State as Guardian of the Social Order: Conservatism in Indian Political Thought and Its Modern Manifestations