Nbr. 7-2, December 2019
- About the Special Issue on 2019 Elections
- Alliance Politics Amid the BJP’s Rise: More Continuity than Change in 2019
- Book review: Devesh Kapur and Milan Vaishnav, eds. Costs of Democracy: Political Finance in India
- Book review: Devesh Kapur, Pratap Bhanu Mehta and Milan Vaishnav, eds. Rethinking Public Institutions in India
- Book review: Tarangini Sriraman. In Pursuit of Proof
- Class and Caste in the 2019 Indian Election–Why Have So Many Poor Started Voting for Modi?
- Election Survey Questions and Possibilities
- India’s 2019 Parliamentary Elections
- Organizing a Victory: A Review Essay on the BJP’s 2014 Electoral Success
- Social Change and the Changing Indian Voter: Consolidation of the BJP in India’s 2019 Lok Sabha Election
- The 2019 Indian Elections and the Ruralization of the BJP
- The BJP’s Welfare Schemes: Did They Make a Difference in the 2019 Elections?
- The Modi Factor in the 2019 Lok Sabha Election: How Critical Was It to the BJP Victory?
- The Religious Divide in Voting Preferences and Attitudes in the 2019 Election
- The Rise of the Second Dominant Party System in India: BJP’s New Social Coalition in 2019
- The Spectral Presence of Business in India’s 2019 Election
- Why Do We Need Election Studies in Political Science Classrooms?