Nbr. 2-1, June 2014
- Book Review: Achin Vanaik, ed., ICSSR Research Surveys and Explorations: Political Science
- Book Review: Ajay Gudvarthy, ed., Reframing Democracy and Agency in India: Interrogating Political Society and Ajay Gudavarthy, ed., Politics of Post-Civil Society: Contemporary History of Political Movements in India
- Book Review: Jagdish Bhagwati and Arvind Panagariya, eds, Why Growth Matters: How Economic Growth in India Reduced Poverty and the Lessons for other Developing Countries and Jean Dreze and Amartya Sen, eds, An Uncertain Glory: India and Its Contradictions
- Changing Risk for Landless Populations: How Structural Transformation Influences Communist Success in Rural India
- Civil Society’s Engagement with ULFA in Assam: A Historical Exploration
- Governing the Resource: A Study of the Institutions of Decentralized Forest Resource Management
- Making Surveys Work Better: Experiments in Public Opinion Research
- On Civil Society, Again: Civil Society, State and Public Policy in South India
- Return of the ‘National’ in Indian Elections: When do National-level Factors Play a Role in Influencing the Outcomes of State Assembly Elections?
- Studying the Indian Legislature: What does Question Hour Reveal?
- Syllabi and Textbooks of Political Science: Three Notes