Nbr. 55-2, May 2020
- A Theoretical Note on Sector-specific FDI Inflow in Developing Economies and the Real Exchange Rate
- Book Review: Lurong Chen, Shujiro Urata, Junji Nakagawa, and Masahito Ambashi (Eds.), Emerging Global Trade Governance: Mega Free Trade Agreements and Implications for ASEAN
- Carbon Emissions Embodied in India–United Kingdom Trade: A Case Study on North–South Debate
- Does Trade Liberalisation Policy Enhance Performance of Non-Oil Export Trade in Nigeria?
- Economic Recession, Informal Sector and Skilled–Unskilled Wage Disparity in a Developing Economy: A Trade-Theoretical Analysis
- Impact of Trade Openness on Nigerian Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation, 1970–2011
- Inverted Duty Structures and the Paradox of Negative Effective Protection in India, 2000–2014
- Procedural Requirements of the South African Anti-Dumping Law and Practice Prior to Imposition of Anti-Dumping Duties: Are They Really WTO-inconsistent?