Nbr. 56-3, August 2021
- Book review: Matthew C. Klein and Michael Pettis, Trade Wars Are Class Wars: How Rising Inequality Distorts the Global Economy and Threatens International Peace
- Decomposing International Trade in Commercial Services
- Growth Behaviour of India’s Export of Services, 1975–2018
- Implications of Brexit for Skilled Migration from India to the UK
- Services Trade: The Great Gender Equaliser?
- Technology Uncertainty and Incompleteness in Trade Agreements: Reflections from the Design of India’s Bilateral Agreements Covering Services
- Who Gains from Services FDI—Host or Home Economies? An Analysis of Disaggregated Services FDI Inflows and Outflows of 24 European Economies