- Landmark Ruling Of The Supreme Court On Personal Guarantors Under IBC Will Shape The Future Of Lender-Creditor Dynamics
- Regulatory Updates: Clean Energy (July To October 2023)
- Draft Broadcasting Services (Regulation) Bill, 2023: An Overview
- Supreme Court Reiterates The 'Dominant Purpose' Test To Hold That If Goods Are Purchased For A Profit Motive, The Purchaser Will Not Be A Consumer
- Whether Home Buyers Are Financial Creditors Under The IBC?
- Lack Of Evidence Of Loss Of Profit In An Arbitral Award Renders The Award As Contrary To Public Policy
Investing in India
What a difference a decade can make! Since the publication of our first report, "Navigating India: Lessons for Foreign Investors," in 2013, India has undergone a remarkable transformation. The country’s population grew by 100 million. Fuelled by improved connectivity and digital infrastructure, the number of internet users has soared, with more than half of its citizens now connected to the internet—a significant increase from the mere 12 per cent recorded in 2013. India’s GDP has more than doubled, rising from US$1.8 trillion in 2013 to US$3.7 trillion in 2023, underscoring the nation’s robust growth trajectory. Per capita income has also improved, reaching US$2,450 in 2023 compared to US$1,400 in 2013.
- Whether A Consumer Forum Bound To Refer The Dispute To Arbitration Despite Existence Of A Valid Arbitration Agreement?
- Legitimate Use Under The Digital Personal Data Protection Act, 2023 ' Decoding The Employment Puzzle
- Dematerialisation Of Securities Of Private Companies