Warrant for recovery of fine

Updated atMarch 2010

(See section 421 Criminal Procedure Code)

To the Collector of the district of.................

WHEREAS (name, address and description of the offender) was on the day of, 19, convicted before me of the offence of (mention the offence concisely), and sentenced to pay a fine of rupees; and

WHEREAS the said (name), although required to pay the said fine, has not paid the same or any part thereof;

You are hereby authorised and requested to realise the amount of the said fine as arrears of land revenue from the movable or...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT