Warrant to enforce the payment of maintenance by attachment and sale

Updated atMarch 2010

(See section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code)

To (name and designation of the police officer or other person to execute the warrant).

WHEREAS an order has been duly made requiring (name) to allow to his said wife (or child or father or mother) for maintenance the monthly sum of rupees, and whereas the said (name) in wilful disregard of the said order has failed to pay rupees, being the amount of the allowance for the month (or months) of;

This is to authorise and require you to attach any movable property belonging to the said (name) which may be found within the district of, and if within (state the number of days or hours allowed) next after such...

To continue reading

Request your trial

VLEX uses login cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience. If you click on 'Accept' or continue browsing this site we consider that you accept our cookie policy. ACCEPT