No. 25-2, December 2021
- Explaining India’s Approach to Responsibility to Protect
- Shashi Tharoor and Samir Saran, The New World Disorder and the Indian Imperative
- The Coronavirus Pandemic and Global Governance: The Domestic Diffusion of Health Norms in Global Health Security Crises
- The Democratic Peace Theory: Is War a Means to Peace?
- The Depiction of ‘Orthodoxy’ in Post-Soviet Space: How Vladimir Putin Uses the Church in His Anti-Western Campaign
- Twenty-First-Century Hyper-power, China or USA: Is Demography the Determinant?