Appeal No. CIC/WB/A/2006/00534. Case: Shri Vinay Kumar Walia Vs Commissioner (Entertainment Tax). Central Information Commission
|Case Number:||Appeal No. CIC/WB/A/2006/00534|
|Party Name:||Shri Vinay Kumar Walia Vs Commissioner (Entertainment Tax)|
|Judges:||Wajahat Habibullah, C.I.C.|
|Issue:||Right to Information Act|
|Judgement Date:||September 11, 2006|
|Court:||Central Information Commission|
Wajahat Habibullah, C.I.C.
1. Shri Vinay Kumar Walia of Lado Sarai,
2. Please inform the tax paid by the cable operators during the years 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 and till date. Also intimate the number of consumers with tax paid by all cable operators.
3. What is the provision under the law if any cable operator shows lesser number of consumers
4. What is the amount of tax for residential and commercial consumers such as hotels, clubs and shops, institutions etc. Whether all are under different categories.
5. Whether there is any provision for tax in respect of Internet connection providers, if yes, how much.
6. Please inform and also provide a copy of the complaints received in your office from 1.1.2002 to 30.11.2005 regarding tax evasion, less number of consumers, less amount of tax/revenue. Also intimate the action taken on the above complaints. Whether the amount of tax has increased due to such complaints, if yes, how much
7. Due to Q. 6 above, any action taken against any officer/official, if yes, give details, if no, the reasons thereof.
8. Whether S.K. Network and S. K. Cable Network, address F-10 and F-316/10, Lado Sarai,
9. Please give complete details year-wise from 1.1.2000 to 30.11.2005 as Tax paid by S.K. Network and S.K. Cable Network, Address F-10 and F-316/10 Lado Sarai,
10. Please intimate the tax paid and the number of consumers with name and address from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 by S.K. Network and S.K. Cable Network, Address F-10 and F-316/10, Lado Sarai,
11. Whether any complaint of S.K. Network and S.K. Cable Network, Address F-10 and F-316/10, Lado Sarai, New Delhi received in your office regarding theft of Tax. Whether it was alleged that the said operator is showing less number of consumers for theft of tax and harassing the consumers. What action taken on the said complaint. Whether the complaints were investigated and found correct. What was the result. Whether the amount of tax increased due to...
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL