G.S.R. 654(E)-- In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 73B read with Section 73D of the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948 (34 of 1948), and in supersession of the Other Beneficiaries and Members of their Families Medical Facilities Scheme, 2008, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Government hereby makes the following Scheme, namely:--
1. Short title and commencement,--
(l) This Scheme may be called The Other Beneficiaries and Members of their Families Medical Facilities Scheme, 2010.
(2) It shall come into force from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Application.-- This Scheme shall apply to other beneficiaries and members of their families registered wider any scheme, other than the Employees State Insurance Scheme, framed by the Central Government.
3. Definitions.-- In this scheme, unless the context otherwise requires,--
(a) "Act'' means the Employees'' State Insurance Act, 1948 (34 of 1948);
(ii) "Corporation" means the Emmployees' State Insurance Corporation;
(c) ''Person" means a person, including members of their families, registered under any scheme, other than the Employees'' State Insurance Scheme framed by the Central Government;
(d) All other words'' and expressions used and not defined in this1cheme Shall have the meaning respectively assigned to them in the Act.
4. Registration.-- A person desirous of availing medical treatment and aftendénee under the Scheme be required to--
(a) fill a registration form containing such particulars in respect of himself and members of his family as may be specified by the Corporation;
(b) produce the Identity Card issued to him by the Corporation or issued under any other scheme framed by the Central Government.
5. Benefits.-- Persons registered under this Scheme shall be provided medical treatment and attendance from the underutilized Employees'' State Insurance, Hospitals.
6. User Charges.-- (l) Persons availing medical treatmentand attendance under this Scheme shell be required to pay user charges at such rates as may be...