Decision No. CIC/SG/A/2011/002097/15497 and Appeal No. CIC/SG/A/2011/002097. Case: Mr. Umakant Village - Indholia, P.O.- Sarai, District - Barabanki Vs Dr. Dinesh Kumar Srivastava PIO & Sr. Manager Aryaavart Gramin Bank Regional Office: Civil Lines, Dewa Road, Barabanki - 225001. Central Information Commission
|Case Number:||Decision No. CIC/SG/A/2011/002097/15497 and Appeal No. CIC/SG/A/2011/002097|
|Party Name:||Mr. Umakant Village - Indholia, P.O.- Sarai, District - Barabanki Vs Dr. Dinesh Kumar Srivastava PIO & Sr. Manager Aryaavart Gramin Bank Regional Office: Civil Lines, Dewa Road, Barabanki - 225001|
|Judges:||Shailesh Gandhi Information Commissioner|
|Issue:||Right to Information Act|
|Judgement Date:||November 08, 2011|
|Court:||Central Information Commission|
Shailesh Gandhi Information Commissioner
1. What action has been taken on the application no. 4289 dated 28-05-2009 and if not then why
2. Applicant in the said letter, eight (08) points to your attention was given, the inquiry of those points, please check pleased to provide the candidate. Wait till the inquiry was made and why not
The PIO Reply:
1. Computer reference no. 4289 has been sent to Branch Manager of Aaryaavrat Gramin Bank, Naaka Pasar, District Barabanki for necessary action as per rules and for information.
2. The inquiry report of Computer reference no. 4289 dated 28-05-2009 has not been received by this office. In this regard you can approach the Bank Manager of Aaryaavrat Gramin Bank, Naaka Pasar, District Barabanki at your own or through your representative and you can get information as per rules.
Grounds for the First Appeal:
1. Unsatisfactory reply was given to the appellant by the PIO.
Order of the First Appellate Authority (FAA):
According to respondent the establishment of Aaryavart Gramin Bank was done by Finance Ministry's Budget Notification No. 01/04/2006 - R.R.B. dated 03.10.2006.
Ground of the Second Appeal:
2. Unsatisfactory and incomplete information had been provided by the PIO.
Relevant Facts emerging during Hearing:
3. The following were present:
Respondent: Dr. Dinesh Kumar Srivastava, PIO & Sr. Manager on video conference from NIC- Barabanki Studio;
4. The PIO points out that the RTI application had been filed by the Appellant with the collector's office at...
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL