Decision No. CIC/SG/A/2011/000381/11972 and Appeal No. CIC/SG/A/2011/000381. Case: Mr. Pramod Kumar Vs Mr. Panna Lal, Executive Engineer (M-III) and Deemed PIO Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Central Information Commission
|Case Number:||Decision No. CIC/SG/A/2011/000381/11972 and Appeal No. CIC/SG/A/2011/000381|
|Party Name:||Mr. Pramod Kumar Vs Mr. Panna Lal, Executive Engineer (M-III) and Deemed PIO Municipal Corporation of Delhi|
|Judges:||Shailesh Gandhi, I.C.|
|Issue:||Right to Information Act|
|Judgement Date:||April 13, 2011|
|Court:||Central Information Commission|
Shailesh Gandhi, I.C.
1) How many areas have been working under Municipal Councilor of ward No. -71.
2) How much construction work has been done and how construction work is still left, How much fund has been given to the Municipal Councilor and how he is making use of it and how many more No. of construction are there.
3) What are the steps that have been taken towards the health services and cleanliness of the area. What types of insecticides are being sprayed in the area and how much money is spent monthly on this.
4) What is the total amount of per individual pension being given to the widower every month.
5) What are the steps taken towards the development of the area. Give the details of the builder to whom contract has been given for doing the work. Also provide the information about how much time will be taken for completing the work and how much amount would be spent.
6) How many people have been appointed for looking after the cleanliness of the public toilets. How much fund has been given for the each public toilet, to whom the contract has been given. Also provide the information about what type of metal has been used for the gates.
7) How much amount has been spent on the development of the public toilet in C-BLOCK. How much amount was given for the development, and how much has been spent on it and how much is left.
What is the date of starting the work and the date of completing the work.
Also provide the information about the fees that one has to pay for using the toilet.
8) What is the monthly salary of the councilor. What was the total amount of the property that the counselor owns before and what it is now. Please provide the detail of it.
9) What steps are been taken to keep society free from the diseases like malaria and dengue.
10) Who is responsible for the dirtiness in Lal Bagh, whether municipal councilor or M.C.D.
Reply of the PIO:
2. The PIO had replied point wise to the queries and also attached enclosures. He had also suggested to the Appellant that he could visit the department office on working days from 9...
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL