Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Zoological Survey of India, Office Superintendent, Group B Posts, Recruitment Rules, 2017
G.S.R. 552(E).-- In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Zoological Survey of India (Central Service Group ''C'' post) Recruitment Rules, 1963, insofar as it relates to the posts of Office Superintendent and Assistant(Office), except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the posts of Office Superintendent in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Zoological Survey of India, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement.--
(1) These rules may be called the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Zoological Survey of India, Office Superintendent, Group ''B'' Posts, Recruitment Rules, 2017.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of post, classification, level in pay matrix.-- The number of post, its classification and level in the pay matrix attached thereto shall be as specified in columns (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and other qualifications, etc.-- The method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in columns (5) to (13) of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualification.-- No person,.--
(a) who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post:
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are...
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL