Delhi Pollution Control Committee, Junior Environmental Engineer Recruitment Regulations, 2017
No. DPCC/(3)(3)(8-5)/Admn-14/732.-- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3A) of section 12 read with clause (i) of section 2 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, and in supersession of the Delhi Pollution Control Committee, Recruitment Rules relating to the post of Junior Environmental Engineer published vide Notification No. F.23(67)/92/Env./PA/MS/DPCC/94/8 dated the 30th August, 1994, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Chairman, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, with the prior approval of Hon''ble Lt. Governor, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, hereby makes the regulations regarding method of recruitment for the post of Junior Environmental Engineer in the Delhi Pollution Control Committee, as following namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. -
(i) These regulations may be called the Delhi Pollution Control Committee, Junior Environmental Engineer Recruitment Regulations, 2017.
(ii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and pay band and grade pay/scale of pay. - The number of said posts, their classification and pay band and grade pay/scale of pay attached thereto shall be as specified in columns 2 to 4 of the Schedule annexed to these regulations.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit qualifications etc. - The method of recruitment, age limit, qualification and other matters relating to the said posts shall be as specified in columns 5 to 13 of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualifications. - No person,-
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or;
(b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any other person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing exempt any person from the operation of this regulation.
5. Power to relax. - Where the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these regulations with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving. - Nothing in these regulations shall affect...
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL