Delhi Pollution Control Committee, Additional Director (Engineering) Recruitment Regulations, 2017
No. DPCC/(3)(3)(8-1)/Admn-14/726.-- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (3A) of section 12 read with clause (i) of section 2 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, the Chairman, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, with prior approval of Hon''ble Lt. Governor, National Capital Territory of Delhi, hereby makes the following regulations regarding method of recruitment for the post of Additional Director (Engineering) in the Delhi Pollution Control Committee, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement. -
(i) These regulations may be called the Delhi Pollution Control Committee, Additional Director (Engineering) Recruitment Regulations, 2017.
(ii) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and pay band and grade pay/scale of pay. - The number of said posts, their classification and pay band and grade pay/scale of pay attached thereto shall be as specified in columns 2 to 4 of the Schedule annexed to these regulations.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit qualifications etc. - The method of recruitment, age limit, qualification and other matters relating to the said posts shall be as specified in columns 5 to 13 of the said Schedule.
4. Disqualifications. - No person,-
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or;
(b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any other person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts:
Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing exempt any person from the operation of this regulation.
5. Power to relax. - Where the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order and for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these regulations with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving. - Nothing in these regulations shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Ex-Servicemen and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of the Post|
To continue readingREQUEST YOUR TRIAL