Nbr. 6-2, October 2020
- Understanding Geospatial Intelligence and the Challenges of Effective Counter-Terrorism Strategy: A Case Study of Nigeria's Boko Haram Challenge
- The Critical Study of the Omnibus Bill on Job Creation Based on John Rawls View on Justice
- Electoral Regulation in Indonesia: Is It Modern Law?
- Legal Reform for the Fulfilment of Disabilities Human Rights
- Talent Pool on The Appointment of Directors of PLN (Persero) Viewed from Good Corporate Governance
- Covid-19 and Human Rights: The Capture of the Fulfilment of Rights During the Covid Outbreaks
- Death Penalty for Corruptors in Indonesian Human Rights Perspective
- How Law Responds to Technological Development?
- Politics of Law for the Protection of Debtors as Consumers in Fintech based Loaning Services