Vol. 17 Nbr. 1, January 2007
- Strengthening the practice of public journalism around the world: lessons from the US-based empirical research literature.
- A contrastive analysis of English and Persian newspaper headlines.
- Communication and democracy in Africa.
- German pronominal systems in conflict: the discursive negotiation of du and Sie.
- Silence as a message conveying process: a study of Yoruba speakers of English in Nigeria.
- On communicative and linguistic competence.
- The effects of figurative language on the perceived credibility of political candidates.
- Education and empowerment through Information and Communication Technology to the rural women.