Vol. 53 Nbr. 2, October 2017
- CSR Evangelism: Rural Consumers Walk down the Road to Enlightenment.
- Changing Judicial Pronouncements on Impugned Discharge & Dismissal under Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
- Gender-based Differences in Labor Market Returns in Indian Manufacturing: Evidences from NSS Rounds.
- Does Foreign Ownership Improve Firm's Productivity? An Analytical View.
- Construct Validation & Assessment of Work-family Balance among Indian Journalists.
- Growing through M&A: Impact Analysis of Acquisitions in IT Industry.
- Organizational Climate & Commitment: An Analysis of Food Processing Industry of Punjab.
- LMX & Leader Competence: Impact on Subordinates' Perceived Cohesion.
- The Essence of Downsizing: A Review of Literature.
- Influence of Collective Bargaining on Employee Relations & Organizational Commitment.
- Organizational Identification (OID) among Knowledge Workers in the Indian IT Industry.
- Trade Unions' Services & Member Satisfaction in Public Sector: A South African Scenario.
- Depiction of Industrial Relations in Movies: An Exploratory Study.