Vol. 52 Nbr. 3, January 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Performance assessment arrangements & justice in employer-employee relations.
- Dynamics of collective bargaining in resolving conflict in employment relations.
- McDonaldization of work in Indian fast-food industry.
- Trade unions' influence on wages during 2004/05 --2011/12: evidence from NSS rounds.
- Plugging resource gap through open innovation by an emerging economy multinational.
- Do high FDI Indian firms pay low wages & have higher output?
- Does FDI promote productivity? A deep dive.
- Impact of ethical leadership on organizational commitment & productivity in India.
- Training professionals: their profile, career & viewpoints.
- HRD climate, HRD systems & OCB: linkages conceptualization, measure & model fit.
- Development of a firm level strategic shared leadership scale.
- Talent analytics: a strategic tool for talent management outcomes.
- The gap between availability & expectations of work-life practices.