Vol. 52 Nbr. 2, October 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- Full-time trade union leaders & the societal context: the bosses & deputies.
- Institution building in higher education: IIMK & AU experiences.
- Innovation management: conceptualization for practice & research.
- Work-life balance of women teachers in West Bengal.
- Organizational justice perceptions in the process of nominations to training programs.
- Employee interpretations of change: exploring the other side of the resistance story.
- Perceptions of territoriality in open office environment: impact on situated learning.
- Organizational socialization & work related attitudes in India's uncertainty culture.
- Interpersonal trust & team effectiveness in manufacturing & IT sectors.
- Midlife career stress: construction & initial validation of a multidimensional measure.
- Human resource development practices in IT industry.
- HR transformation for the new generation in the work force.
- Globalization lived locally-a labor geography perspective.