Vol. 51 Nbr. 4, April 2016
- Role of trade union movement to improve regional labor standards within SADC.
- Trade unions, politics & reform in India.
- Scale effect versus young's 'acceleration principle': the empirical issues.
- R&D spillovers & productivity growth: evidence from Indian manufacturing.
- Structural & psychological empowerment in rural India.
- Organizational citizenship behavior & employee well-being.
- Perceived organizational climate & interpersonal trust among virtual workers.
- Designing new employee orientation programs an empirical study.
- Factors that facilitate innovation in the conventional heavy engineering industry.
- What do MBA students think of teacher evaluations?
- Performance appraisal fairness & its outcomes a study of Indian banks.
- Competencies for building performance excellence: a study in a fertilizer unit.
- Impact of mentoring on academic performance & career self-efficacy of business students.