Vol. 51 Nbr. 3, January 2016
- Industrial relations in the transnational business scenario: an overview.
- A critique on the ILO's core labor standards.
- ILO, WTO & Indian industrial relations.
- Economic contribution of government department enterprises in India.
- Development oriented training climate in institutions of higher education.
- Philosophical underpinnings of approach to ethical dilemmas: study of Indian managers.
- Role of manager-employee relationships in retaining knowledge workers in IT industry.
- Women managers & professionals: work-family conflict & job satisfaction.
- HRD climate & customer satisfaction in Indian private banks.
- Communication competence of the professionals from India & Turkey.
- Talent categorization & justice perception: an empirical study.
- Managing workplace diversity: performance of minority employees.
- Universal endorsement of values & impact on employee engagement.