Vol. 51 Nbr. 1, July 2015
- Employee innovative behavior: a conceptual framework.
- Work engagement & work alienation: distinct or opposites?
- Justice theory & intention to quit: the case of IT/ITES & BFSI employees.
- Talent management in Indian IT & ITES sectors.
- Asakti-Anasakti as mediator of emotional labor strategies & burnout: a study on ASHA workers.
- Emotional intelligence & customer satisfaction in Indian banks.
- Multigenerational differences in work attributes & motivation: an empirical study.
- Effect of leadership on organizational commitment.
- Auditing human resource functions & competencies: an empirical study.
- Factors influencing sabbatical decision making.
- Changes in the Indian economy: impact on HR practices & industrial relations.
- Incidences of workplace deviance behavior among nurses.
- Industrial Relations as a strategy for enhancing organizational productivity & performance.