Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, April - April 2015
- Tea workers--distressed in the organized industry in North Bengal.
- The gaping gaps in labor statistics in India.
- Economics of skill formation: a note on the need for proper manufacturing base.
- Work from home: a boon or a bane? The missing piece of employee cost.
- Determinants of executive salary in a competitive market.
- Determinants of vacancies for management graduates in Indian firms.
- Is CSR a hygiene factor for prospective employees? An Indian exploration.
- Organizational justice climate & organizational citizenship behavior in Indian banks.
- Justice perceptions, organizational citizenship behavior, intention to quit & affective commitment.
- Person--job fit: mediating role of job satisfaction & organizational commitment.
- HR practices & union management relationship.
- Alignment of HR practices with organizational strategies.
- Human resource practices in Indian SMEs--an exploratory study.
- Empowering leadership: a study of team leaders & team members.