Vol. 50 Nbr. 2, October - October 2014
- Institutional framework of industrial relations in India: still & muddy waters.
- Contract employees.
- Human capital formation, good employment opportunities & the firm.
- Utilization of surplus rural labor in developing economies--a flexible spreadsheet model.
- Impact of economic reforms on productivity performance of manufacturing sector in South India.
- Key indicators of labor market flexibility & skill shortages.
- Organizational citizenship behavior & HRM practices in Indian banks.
- Does employee characteristics impact HRD climate? A study in banking sector.
- HRD climate in Indian Banks: a comparison between SBI & KVB.
- High performing startups in education sector in India: an exploratory study.
- Indian B-school students' perceptions of best employers.
- Employer attractiveness: a conceptual framework & scale development.
- Cognitive styles of entrepreneurs, knowledge workers & managers: adaptive or innovative?
- Psychological capital, LMX, employee engagement & work role performance.