Vol. 50 Nbr. 1, July - July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- About the guest--editor.
- Reforming labor laws.
- Labor law reform in India: insights from tangled legacy of Sidney & Beatrice Webb.
- Rethinking labor law reforms.
- Transition to labor law reform: state-level initiatives & informal sector labor relations.
- Labor market flexibility & trajectories of development: lessons from Brazil, India & China.
- Quo Vadis, industrial relations disputes resolution ...?
- Reforming the industrial dispute & trade union acts.
- Labour law reform in India.
- Indian industrial relations law: case for reform.
- Legal reforms for the self-employed: three urban cases.
- Turnover intentions among Indian software professionals.
- Powerful leadership & excellence in public enterprises.
- Strategy & structural dimensions--a comparative study of four industries.