Vol. 49 No. 3, January - January 2014
- STAR Scheme to catalyse the skills ecosystem.
- Quantity & quality: policies to meet the twin challenges of employability in Indian labor market.
- Linking employment services, skills development & labor market needs: issues for India.
- Apprenticeship programs-lessons from Germany & German companies in India.
- The impact of technology on skill development.
- Private sector in vocational education.
- Skill mismatches in Indian labor market: policy priorities & challenges ahead.
- Determinants of skill shortages in Indian firms: an exploration.
- A study of skill gaps in the informal sector.
- Skill development in higher learning institutions: a micro analysis.
- Role of vocational education in shaping socio-economic landscape in India.
- Employment relations in automotive industry: Indian experiences.
- Total factor productivity of Indian corporate manufacturing sector.
- Assessing manufacturing growth in India: an alternative view.
- Organisational learning & work engagement: study of an IT Organization.
- Workplace gender diversity & inclusive growth in public & private organizations.