Vol. 49 Nbr. 2, October - October 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Trade unions in India: changing role & perspective.
- A structural analysis of Indian contract labor laws.
- Legitimacy to employee voice: role of process intervention.
- Employee engagement & industrial relations climate in a large public sector organization.
- HRD system in India: conceptual framework, measure development & model fit.
- Factors influencing disintegration of informal networks in organizations.
- The determinants of sickness presenteeism.
- Leadership style & organizational effectiveness in Indian IT & banking industry.
- Impact of gender sensitive practices on job satisfaction & stress levels.
- Human resource competencies as perceived by executives.
- Performance related pay in central public sector enterprises in India.
- Engineers' voluntary turnover: application of survival analysis.
- Indians' inter-cultural communication competence as perceived by European expatriates.
- Employee strike at Bajaj auto (Chakan plant): a chronology of events.