Vol. 48 Nbr. 4, April - April 2013
- Leveraging value chain competencies & resources on a global platform: the case of HAL.
- West Bengal garment industry & the informatization process.
- Corporate social responsibility in India--the emerging discourse & concerns.
- Diversity management practices in select firms in India: a critical analysis.
- Assessing work-life balance among IT & ITeS women professionals.
- Factors causing work life imbalance among working women--a study on school teachers.
- Employee empowerment: the Rourkela steel plant experience.
- Does training affect productivity of employees? Two methods of meta-analysis.
- Two pathways of union leadership for participation.
- Impact of organizational culture on turnover intentions in BPO sector in India.
- Regional disparities in India's industrial development: discriminant function approach.
- A stochastic frontier production function approach to Indian textile industry.
- Mentoring & performance: implications for business organizations.
- Modelling a relationship between role stress & locus of control.