Vol. 14 Nbr. 1, April 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Public image of the Nigerian branded exports.
- Whether inflation hampers economic growth in Nepal.
- Closed loop repairable parts inventory system: a literature review.
- Globalization and performance of small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria.
- Triangular dynamic causal relationships of exports, FDI and exchange rate: the India-US case.
- Britannia Industries LTD--a case study in financial innovation, distribution of profits and issuance of bonus debentures.
- Chinese consumers' perception of Indian products a multi-year comparison.
- Quality of life in Lucknow: a principal component analysis.
- Analysis of India's revealed comparative advantage in agro-processed products.
- Theoretical perspective on the role of requirements and stages of economic development in determining economic policy selection.
- Income inequality and economic development in Latin America: a test for the kuznets Inverted-U Curve.