Vol. 13 Nbr. 2, July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Interview of Prof. Jagdish Bhagwati, university professor, Columbia University, New York, NY.
- Free tradezones in closed developing economies: an examination of EPZ success in Mauritius.
- Bangladesh's trade relations with the United States.
- Missed call money: a mobile phone based system to facilitate payment of small coin change in India.
- Assessing healthcare surgical performance using data envelopment analysis approach.
- Housing market in India: a comparison with the US and Spain.
- The banker certificate: an innovation at financial engineering to create a financial instrument of the future.
- Challenges to sustainable economic development.
- Back to the future: was Keynes a Nichiren Buddhist?
- The Handbook of Hindu Economics and Business.