Vol. 11 Nbr. 2, August 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Enhancement of commitment in the export management company supplier relationship through e-business.
- A theory of vertical political interaction in cigarette taxation.
- Decoding the Chinese rebalancing urge.
- The neo-colonial dependence model and the diverging economic paths of Chile and Argentina.
- Interacting sets of contradictory human needs as drivers of human behavior.
- The economic development of Argentina as viewed through Kuznets' six characteristics.
- Selection and prioritization of projects--a Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) approach.
- Amazing development of scheduled castes in Maharashtra.
- India as a future super power: conjectures and refutations.
- What does volume reveal: a study of the Indian single stock futures market.
- Roles of literacy and life expectancy in promoting economic well-being across developing countries.
- Social norms and occupational choice: the case of caste system in India.
- Customer perceptions of south African cellular network operators.
- The dichotomy of development in Brazil a test of Kuznets' U curve hypothesis.
- Wage inequality and offshoring: are they related?
- The next generation of reforms in India: why they are urgent and what stands in their way.
- We are happy to inform you that IJEB's Chief Editor, Kishore G. Kulkarni, received a special award and the designation of "Distinguished Professor" at the Metropolitan State University of Denver.