Vol. 11 Nbr. 1, March 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- Analyzing firm performance in non-life insurance industry--parametric and non-parametric approaches.
- Operational risk management in Indian Banks: issues and challenges.
- Nigeria: state, oil and malignant underdevelopment.
- Interlocking directorates and their changes in polish companies.
- Neocolonial dependence model and the false paradigm: useful for explaining development in Haiti and The Dominican Republic?
- The dual sector model of economic development: a comparative analysis of Moldova and Romania.
- The creation (and destruction) of the Greek economic miracle.
- Cultural influences on product choice of the Nigerian consumer.
- The euro's effects on trade within the eurozone.
- Government policy and foreign direct investment in Indian steel industry-growth opportunities.
- Audit and nonaudit fees from different reporting regimes and perceived audit quality.
- The role of foreign venture capital funds in Indian venture capital market.
- Management of foreign institutional investment in India.
- Using fuzzy classification for chronic disease management.
- Sustaining India's Growth Miracle.