No. 7-1, April 2020
- Ahsan I. Butt. 2017. Secession and Security: Explaining State Strategy Against Insurgents
- An Examination of Afghanistan’s 2018 Wolesi Jirga Elections: Chaos, Confusion and Fraud
- India–Thailand Security Cooperation: Strengthening the Indo-Pacific Resolve
- Iran-Hezbollah Alliance Reconsidered: What Contributes to the Survival of State-Proxy Alliance?
- Kristian Berg Harpviken and Shahrbanou Tadjbakhsh. 2016. A Rock Between Hard Places: Afghanistan as an Arena of Regional Insecurity
- Lukas K. Danner. 2018. China’s Grand Strategy: Contradictory Foreign Policy?
- Re-(Modi)fying India’s Israel Policy: An Exploration of Practical Geopolitical Reasoning Through Re-representation of ‘India’, ‘Israel’ and ‘West Asia’ Post-2014
- Thomas S. Wilkins. 2019. Security in Asia Pacific: The Dynamics of Alignment
- Tilak Devasher. 2018. Pakistan: At the Helm