Nbr. 5-3, December 2018
- Are Borders the Reflection of International Relations? Southeast Asian Borders in Perspective
- B. M. Jain. 2017. China’s Soft Power Diplomacy in South Asia: Myth or Reality?
- Defining the Nature and Future of the Party–Military Relations in North Korea
- Discourses of Exclusion: The Societal Securitization of Burma’s Rohingya (2012–2018)
- Gurmeet Kanwal (Ed.). 2016. The New Arthashastra: A Security Strategy for India
- Hein G. Kiessling. 2016. Faith, Unity, Discipline: The ISI of Pakistan
- Montgomery McFate and Janice H. Laurence (Eds.). 2015. Social Science Goes to War: The Human Terrain System in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Rasul Bakhsh Rais. 2017. Imagining Pakistan: Modernism, State, and the Politics of Islamic Revival
- T. V. Paul (Ed.). 2016. Accommodating Rising Powers: Past, Present, and Future
- What Does Strategic Partnerships with ASEAN Mean for Japan’s Foreign Aid?