Nbr. 58-2, April 2021
- A Crisis is a Terrible Thing to Waste: Feminist Reflections on the EU’s Crisis Responses
- Brexit and Canada: Stopgap Solutions for the EU–Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) or a New Beginning?
- Brexit’s Impact on Japan’s Trade with Europe
- Competing Logics of Integration: EU Trade Post-Brexit
- Editor-in-Chief’s Note
- European Citizenship in the Ongoing Brexit Process
- Evaluating Brexit Implications for India’s Relations with the EU and the UK
- Introduction: How the British-exit is Impacting the European Union?
- ‘Flexible and Imaginative’: The EU’s Accommodation of Northern Ireland in the UK–EU Withdrawal Agreement
- ‘Winning Back Control’: Migration, Borders and Visions of Political Community